Melissa qualified in 2014 but has been working within the commercial property sector since obtaining her law degree from Keele University in 2007. Melissa has experience acting on behalf of retail, leisure and charity clients.
Her work is supervised by Nicholas Eve.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Acquisitions and disposals for both freehold and leasehold properties
- Landlord and tenant transactions, including lease renewals
- School Academy conversions
- Statutory Land Transfers
- Land Registry Registrations
- Assisting charities with acquisitions and disposals
- And In Her Spare Time
- Out of work Melissa enjoys yoga, spending time with her family, reading anything written by Harlan Coben, David Baldacci or Scott Mariani (to name but a few!). Melissa also has a great love of history, particularly the Tudor and Plantagenet periods.