Clare graduated from BPP University with distinction, and joined Churchers in 2013 where she has completed her training and qualified as a solicitor.
As a trainee, Clare gained experience in our corporate, commercial and civil litigation departments. After qualifying, she joined our commercial department where she works alongside businesses in the South.
- Areas of expertise include
- Sales and purchases of businesses and companies
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Joint ventures
- Distribution and agency agreements
- Business start-ups
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial property
- Equity and debt finance
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- And in her spare time
- Clare is a keen musician. Before starting her career in law she was a qualified orchestral percussionist as well as having been a signed singer-songwriter touring across the UK and Europe. She enjoys going to gigs and festivals in her spare time.
- My clients love what I do
- "On behalf of my business partners and myself I would like to thank you for your professional and friendly manner in conducting all the legal aspects relating to the sale of our business."