Clare graduated from BPP University with distinction, and joined Churchers in 2013 where she has completed her training and qualified as a solicitor.
As a trainee, Clare gained experience in our corporate, commercial and civil litigation departments. After qualifying, she joined our commercial department where she works alongside businesses in the South.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Sales and Purchases of Businesses and Companies
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Business Start-Ups
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Equity and Debt Finance
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society
- And In Her Spare Time
- Clare is a keen musician. Before starting her career in law she was a qualified orchestral percussionist as well as having been a signed singer-songwriter touring across the UK and Europe. She enjoys going to gigs and festivals in her spare time.
- My clients love what I do
- "On behalf of my business partners and myself I would like to thank you for your professional and friendly manner in conducting all the legal aspects relating to the sale of our business."