Clare graduated from BPP University with distinction, and joined Churchers in 2013 where she completed her training and qualified as a solicitor in 2017.
As a trainee, Clare gained experience in our corporate, commercial and civil litigation departments. After qualifying, she joined our commercial department where she works alongside businesses in the South.
Her work is supervised by partner, Nick Eve.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Sales and Purchases of Businesses and Companies
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Business Start-Ups
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Commercial Property
- Equity and Debt Finance
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society
- And In Her Spare Time
- Clare is a keen musician. Before starting her career in law she was a qualified orchestral percussionist as well as having been a signed singer-songwriter touring across the UK and Europe. She enjoys going to gigs and festivals in her spare time.
- My clients love what I do
- "On behalf of my business partners and myself I would like to thank you for your professional and friendly manner in conducting all the legal aspects relating to the sale of our business."