Buying and Selling Your Home
Rachael joined the firm in November 2014 as a legal secretary and has over 12 years experience working in conveyancing. Since around October 2017 Rachael was promoted to a trainee legal executive and has been working alongside the conveyancing team at Cosham handling her own cases which include sales, purchases, right to buy purchases, re-mortgages and matrimonial transfers. Her work is supervised by senior colleagues in the team.
Rachael is also a trained dementia friend and helps raise money for a local rabbit rescue and also has an indoor rabbit of her own, called Marble.
- In her spare time
- Rachael likes to watch rugby and is a season ticket holder at Harlequins. She has a keen interest in history and researching her Polish heritage.
- Although Rachael does not speak Polish she has a keen interest to learn.
- My clients love what I do
- "Rachael is so professional. The only one person that I could trust without any issues through all of the process of buying a house. She is so quick and efficient that I will recommend her in the future"
- Thank you so much Rachael, for the assistance in selling our property. Everything was dealt with very efficiently and pleasantly from the start, we wouldn't hesitate to use your firm in the future."
- "Just a quick note to say we are in our new home and love it. We are very, very grateful for all your help in getting us here and getting all the paperwork and money transfers done so efficiently."