Wills & Probate and Residential Conveyancing
Yvonne joined the firm´s Wills and Probate team in 2018 from another Ryde based law firm. She is a dedicated and enthusiastic legal professional, with experience in the public sector, government and corporate environments, having worked on the Isle of Wight for most of her career. Yvonne has a compassionate and caring approach, and has good relationships with her clients.
Her work is supervised by senior colleagues in the department.
- Areas of expertise include
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Residential Conveyancing
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work, Yvonne enjoys gardening, DIY, socialising, reading and dog walking.
- My clients love what I do
- "I want to say thank you to Yvonne for taking the time to explain and reassure me with my case"
- "Thanks for all you have done in helping us at what was a traumatic time for our family"
- "Thank you for all your help and support through this sensitive time, I can see why you were recommended to me"