Wills & Probate
Julia joined the firm as a secretary in 2007. She studied for her CILEx qualifications whilst working as a legal assistant. Initially specialising in Employment law, Julia made the transition to Wills and Probate in 2012, shortly after completing all her CILEx exams. She has since built her knowledge and experience and thoroughly enjoys the variety of work.
Her work is supervised by senior members of the team.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Preparation of Wills
- Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Professional Memberships
- Hampshire Law Society
- South Hampshire Junior Lawyers Division
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- And In Her Spare Time
- Julia enjoys cooking and travel
- My clients love what I do
- "Making a will is not an easy thing but I must say how pleased I was with your time and understanding, thank you"