Wills and Probate
Arlene joined the firm in April 2018 as part of the firm´s Wills and Probate team in Fareham. She qualified in 2002 with a local firm, and has experience in immigration law, personal injury, conveyancing and private client work. Arlene has had an impressive career and has gained a good reputation in Hampshire.
- Areas of expertise
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Acting as appointed attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Probate and estate administration
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- Associate of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work, Arlene enjoys exploring Spain, holidays overseas, reading and spending time with family and friends.