Adrianne began working in criminal defence in 2012 and subsequently qualified as a solicitor in 2016. After working in London and Hampshire, Adrianne joined Churchers in March 2019.
Adrianne now undertakes all aspects of work within the Criminal Department including representation at the police station and advocacy at the Magistrates Court. She is also an accredited member of the Duty Solicitor Scheme.
Adrianne’s work is supervised by senior members of the department.
- Areas of expertise include
- All areas of criminal law
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society
- Accredited member of the Duty Solicitor Scheme.
- And in her spare time
- Adrianne enjoys exploring different countries, baking and long walks with her exceptionally fluffy dog.
- My clients love what I do
- "I am very pleased with the way you have helped me, always replying to my phone calls. Thank you for your hard work." July 2021
- "Adrianne was very helpful and very professional." June 2021
- "Adrianne was a lovely lady who took time to understand me, and helped me".
- "Thank you for your understanding and being with me at court, I appreciate the support and time spent to assist my case"