Amy qualified as a solicitor in 2019 with a local firm on the Isle of Wight and joined the Criminal Defence team at Churchers in August 2020.
She has always had a keen interest in criminal defence and has gained a lot of experience in various roles within the criminal justice system to broaden her knowledge on the area. Amy is also a trained Restorative Justice Facilitator.
Amy is currently completing a Masters degree at the University of the West of England in Advanced Legal Practice.
Amy will be working in all aspects of work within the Criminal Department including representation at the police station and advocacy in the Magistrates Court.
Her work is supervised by senior colleagues in the department.
- And In Her Spare Time
- Amy enjoys soaking up the culture whilst exploring different countries, spending time with family and friends and learning sign language.
- My clients love what I do
- "I'd also like to personally thank you for your work on this case, your professionalism and attentiveness was an absolute godsend. Thank you." May 21
- "I found Amy to be friendly, courteous and extremely professional. Amy managed to put me at ease, explaining everything thoroughly and always kept me up to date during my day in court, making me feel very confident that I was in good hands. Thank you." February 2021
- "Just wanted to say thank you so much again for your help and support during this court case it's been a very trying and tough 5 months for me but you have been excellent and Henry was brilliant in court also, very thorough but again Amy, thank you so much , Churchers are lucky to have you.! November 2020