Landlord and Tenant Litigation
Ian qualified as a solicitor in 2000 with a local firm. He joined Churchers in 2012 as part of our Civil Litigation team, and specialises in landlord and tenant litigation.
As chairman and club captain of Carisbrooke High School Old Boys Cricket Club, a committee member of the Ryde and District Round Table No.16 and a committee member and past president of the Isle of Wight Law Society, Ian has a keen interest in his local community.
- Areas of expertise include
- Land and property litigation
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Residential tenancies
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Contract disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Building and construction disputes
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Isle of Wight Law Society
- Hampshire Incorporated Law Society
- And in his spare time
- Ian enjoys walking across the Isle of Wight's countryside and beaches with his three dogs. He also enjoys playing cricket and spending time with his family.