Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
Emma returned to the Island to finish her training with a well-established local firm of solicitors, after obtaining an honours degree at Bristol. She then spent the majority of her career to date as a Partner at a Legal 500 recommended firm, before leaving to join what was Churchers Bolitho Way in 2016 to head up our Ryde office.
She has worked extensively in commercial and property law for a number of years.
- Areas of expertise include
- Commercial and residential leases
- Sales and purchases of businesses and companies
- Residential conveyancing
- New build and developments
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Company formation and restructure
- Property and land law
- And in her spare time
- Emma's interests include travelling and discovering new cultures - particularly recreating their cuisines. She is also interested in health, wellbeing and keeping fit, as well as interior design and architecture.