Megan obtained a First class LLB degree at The University of Law in Guildford in July 2020, then went on to complete her Masters in Professional Legal Practice at the University of Law, obtaining a distinction in July 2021.
Megan has previously also
- Volunteered at Citizens Advice as a case adviser and for the University of Law triage clinic handling property disputes and family matters.
- Completed a mini pupillage with Pallant Chambers with a focus on public children law.
- Worked in administrative roles as well as commercial roles, reviewing and amending contracts and leases.
Megan was drawn to Churchers because of the strong reputation in Portsmouth/Solent area and the range of legal services they provide.
Megan's work will be supervised by senior colleagues within the team, as well as our training partner.
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society - Junior Lawyers Division.
- South Hampshire Division Junior Lawyers.
- In her spare time
- Enjoy spending time with family and friends, going to the theatre, caravanning and jet skiing when the weather is nice.
- My clients love what I do