Divorce & Co-habitation
Beverley has specialised in family law for over 18 years qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2000. She specialises in all aspects of private family law and, in particular, financial issues arising on separation or divorce.
Beverley is passionate about family law and about taking a holistic approach and putting the clients’ needs at the forefront of everything she does. Her aim is to build a good working relationship with all clients and the other party and to get the best results for clients. She settles the vast majority of her cases outside court either through negotiation or mediation. Where cases have to go to court she is a determined and experienced litigator.
Beverley is a member of Resolution, the leading association of family lawyers in England, and is also a Mediator.
Her work is supervised by partners in the Family and Child Law team.
Areas of expertise include
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Divorce and Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Financial Provision following Divorce and Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Pensions on Divorce and Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Child Arrangements Orders
- Domestic Violence protection – Non-molestation and Occupation Orders
- And in her spare time
- Outside of work Beverley enjoys spending time with her family, travelling, and gardening. She also undertakes voluntary work as a Business Ambassador for the Education Business Partnership.
Re: C (Child Abduction: Consent) 1996 1 FLR 414
- My clients love what I do
- "I'd like to thank you again for all your hard work and dedication to this court case. You're truly a credit to Churchers Solicitors." May 2021
- “If we were Trip Advisor we would give Beverley a five star rating. We have found her to be highly professional, very personable and prompt to act in dealing with our lengthy and complex case."
- "I found Beverley to be extremely informative and understanding of my circumstances and needs. This made it very easy for me to make informed decisions, I will certainly recommend her services to friends who may find themselves in a similar situation. Excellent!"