Wills & Probate
Margaret completed her Paralegal training in 2013.
Margaret deals mainly with wills and lasting powers of attorneys, along with general management files on behalf of attorneys and court of protection deputies.
Margaret's worked is supervised by a partner within her team.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate Administration
And in her spare time
- I am Chair of Ryde Sea Cadets and enjoy going afloat particularly in the kayaks. I am responsible for the finance and health and safety at the sea cadet unit. I also have grandchildren (one of which is a junior cadet) and I particularly enjoy spending time boating and camping with my family and sea cadet family.
My clients love what I do
- "Thank you so much in all your help in making my will, in what seemed like impossible circumstances".
- "I want to thank you for being so kind and helpful to me, I couldn't have managed without you"
- "Thank you Margaret, for your work, integrity and patience".