Wills & Probate
Margaret completed her Paralegal training in 2013.
Margaret deals mainly with wills and lasting powers of attorney, along with general management files on behalf of attorneys and court of protection deputies.
Margaret's worked is supervised by a partner within her team.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate Administration
And in her spare time
- I volunteer with Ryde Sea Cadets and enjoy going afloat particularly in the kayaks. I enjoy spending time with my family particularly my grandchildren. We all enjoy boating and outdoor activities.
My clients love what I do
- "We were welcomed on our first visit for he face to face by the reception and other staff. Mrs Elcome was very professional with regards to Covid 19 requirements and also her legal knowledge. We were very pleased with the outcome." February 2021
- "Service was excellent, friendly and extremely efficient, could not ask for more." February 2021
- "Thank you Margaret, for your work, integrity and patience".