Wills & Probate
Margaret completed her Paralegal training in 2013.
Margaret deals mainly with wills and lasting powers of attorneys, along with general management files on behalf of attorneys and court of protection deputies.
Margaret's worked is supervised by a partner within her team.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate Administration
And in her spare time
- I am Chair of Ryde Sea Cadets and enjoy going afloat particularly in the kayaks. I am responsible for the finance and health and safety at the sea cadet unit. I also have grandchildren (one of which is a junior cadet) and I particularly enjoy spending time boating and camping with my family and sea cadet family.
My clients love what I do
- "We were welcomed on our first visit for he face to face by the reception and other staff. Mrs Elcome was very professional with regards to Covid 19 requirements and also her legal knowledge. We were very pleased with the outcome." February 2021
- "Service was excellent, friendly and extremely efficient, could not ask for more." February 2021
- "Thank you Margaret, for your work, integrity and patience".