Wills & Probate
Emily joined the firm in 2008 as a secretary within the Wills and Probate team. After gaining much experience within the team she was promoted to Trainee Legal Executive. She works closely with the Head of Department gaining further knowledge, who also supervises her work.
She is a trained ‘Dementia Friend’ and was proud to support the launch of Fareham and Lee on the Solent’s Dementia Friendly High Street.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate Administration
- Professional Memberships
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- My clients love what I do
- "My husband's estate has been quite complex to deal with. Emily has worked extremely hard to sort out his assets for me. She has also helped me to draft my updated Will very efficiently. She has been consistently kind, polite and understanding." May 2021
- "We would like to say thank you for your very efficient preparation of our wills in a professional way" May 2021
- "My wife and I would like to thank you for the service and advice you gave us regarding the mess we presented you with. We found that your services were presented in a most professional and friendly manner and we are truly grateful for getting us to the finishing line"