Wills and Probate
Emily joined the firm in 2008 as a secretary within the Wills and Probate team. After gaining much experience within the team she was promoted to Trainee Legal Executive. She works closely with the Head of Department gaining further knowledge, who also supervises her work.
She is a trained ‘Dementia Friend’ and was proud to support the launch of Fareham and Lee on the Solent’s Dementia Friendly High Street.
- Areas of Expertise Include
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate Administration
- Professional Memberships
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- My clients love what I do
- "I am satisfied completely with the continued service from you"
- "My wife and I would like to thank you for the service and advice you gave us regarding the mess we presented you with. We found that your services were presented in a most professional and friendly manner and we are truly grateful for getting us to the finishing line"